I am a Victim/Survivor of Domestic or Dating Violence

You have many choices regarding the type of assistance you may want. These options fall into two broad categories, filing legal and/or university charges and counseling assistance.  Use the links to the left to find out more information about these issues.

Depending on the type of abuse you have suffered, seeking medical help may also be a consideration.

It is important that you get to a place where you feel safe and can talk to a person about what happened. Consider telling a friend, residence life staff member, the police or call the Office for Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance. Telling someone does not commit you to filing a formal report or prosecuting.