Replacing Your RU ID

For information regarding what to do in order to replace your RUID card please visit this website

If your ID was stolen please call our office at 848-932-1181 to speak to someone. We can write you a letter that will waive the fee for an ID that needs to be replaced as a result of a crime. You will need to include specific information so please call to learn more.

For locations and hours: Visit this website.