If Your Key Is Stolen

If you live in a Residence Hall and your key was stolen:

  • Contact RUPD 732-932-7211 to file a report.
  • Take the police report to your campus housing office to have your lock changed.
  • Contact your Resident Advisor for additional assistance.

If your key has been stolen and you have a copy of the police report, the replacement fee for keys and access card will be waived in most cases.

The Following are University Housing Offices:
Busch Campus/Graduate Student Housing: 581 Taylor Road 848-445-2561
Cook/Douglass: PAL building – 45 Biel Road West 848-932-9363
Livingston: Room 109 between North and South Towers 848-445-6728
College Ave Campus: Clothier Hall 848-932-7209
Camden Campus: Housing Building, 215 North 3rd Street 856-225-6471
Newark Campus: University Housing, Woodward Hall, 91 Bleeker Street 973-353-1037

Faculty/Staff Building Keys:
Security Technology Shop 848-445-4956
Expect replacement time to be between two and three days.